Become a part of our Technical Team!
Who are we looking for?
SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL DEVELOPERS They write code with mastery, they integrate, update and support today’s technologies but they already care about those of the future. They think in cloud logic and from the clouds they govern the migration, they control the network and they put the most suitable solutions to the needs of the client. Support, development, solutions, flexibility are their keywords. If you want to join our team as a developer or technical development, please mention SW as an area of interest in the form below.
1 Java developer in Florence
We are looking for a programmer in Florence who has acquired skills and at least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Object programming
- Java and web development techniques on J2EE standards
- Web Services SOAP/REST
- Use of Eclipse as an IDE
- SQL and data bases and persistence frameworks (welcome the knowledge of JPA / JDO)
It will be a preferential requirement the knowledge of:
- Mobile programming in an Android or multiplatform environment
- Database NoSQL
- Framework Jersey
- Testing (JUnit)
- Graduation or degree in IT subjects
- Ability to work to targets and in team
- Problem solving skills
- Good work organization and autonomy
- Knowledge of English language level B2 or higher
- Work experience of at least 1 year in a similar job position
Like all Noovlers you will need to be available to work with colleagues from all locations for which knowledge of English will be an important element of assessment. If you want to apply for this position, please mention (JAVA-FI) as an area of interest in the form.
Now you know a little more about us, it’s time to tell something about yourself!