Project & Change Management & Presales
Become a part of our Project Team!
Who are we looking for?
They are passionate about technology but are not technicians, their true ability is to be healthy carriers of change, in communication, creativity and design of training strategies and readiness.
If you want to join our team as a change manager, please mention CM as an area of interest in the form below
For us he is the conductor: he loves organization, punctuality and precision and manages timing and deadlines and with rigor and creativity.
In this team, planning, managing and respecting your project plan is a must, working side by side in customer innovation projects is a human and professional opportunity not to be missed.
If you want to join our project management team, please mention PM as an area of interest in the form below
We are looking for a Trainer/Change Manager who will join our dedicated team. The Change Manager supports the Project Manager and the Technical Deployer in projects tending to cut Enterprise, defining a common strategy of action to make the transition to new technologies less impactful as possible.
He has excellent interpersonal skills and is charismatic and convincing. He knows how to understand and collect users’ difficulties to accompany them in change.
The person will take care of:
- Perform technology training courses to ensure the best ROI to the customer
- Support the customer during the deployment process by implementing gradual strategies aimed at simplifying as much as possible the adoption of new tools.
- Create communication material, plan and manage communication and training plans to support the client.
- Draw up and keep Noovle documentation aligned to customers on products, services and methodologies.
- Collect field feedback on users’ adoption of solutions and services
Profile we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or equivalent
- Excellent expressive ability and to address the public.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- User-oriented knowledge of G Suite and other related products
- Availability for short transfers throughout Italy
- Availability to time flexibility and smart working
- Experience in similar roles of at least 1 year
Work site: Milan / Sesto Fiorentino
The research is open to both sexes.
Now you know a little more about us, it’s time to tell something about yourself!